Come on Christmas!!

Yes, the Gala is been and gone for this year.  A great event and wonderful fundraising for the school.  In the craft stall we raised more than last year which is wonderful in the current economic climate. 

So what next?  yes Christmas my favourite time of the year.  Over the next few weeks I will be making the Boys school Teachers gifts and gifts for family and friends.  

Plus now I am back to scrapping in my spare time and I have managed to take even more photos.  I also went to Paper Parfait again this year, and again another wonderful event put on by Secret Squirrel and PN Stamp 'N' Scrap.  Here is my take on the challenge at the friday night crop:  
Using Kaiser papers,  I cut out the circles by hand and arranged them in a heart shape in the centre of the page and made a little flip album for my journalling.   

  

 
I love this photo (and I am bound to use it again)  It was taken at the Hamilton gardens, There was a little stage in the centre of one of the gardens so I asked the boys to go sit there so I could take a shot and this is what they did,  without any direction from me.  One of the Hmm moments. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop