Tag journal - Days to remember

Scrap day at Michelles.  
Unfortunately Sarah was a little under the weather and could not join us today but still another great day.  Michelle and I chatted and solved all the issues in the world, while the rest of New Zealand was celebrating Waitangi day

Besides adding a couple of pages to my project Life album I made the following tag journal.  I made the cover from recycled card, covered with prima paper.  The envelope pages are from SU cardstock and the tags from Prima and Kaiser papers.  
    
There are 12 envelope pages in the journal.  I used a couple of leather strips on the cover and a leather string is used to secure the journal. 
     
Each tag has ribbon to stop the tag from moving too far in to the envelope page.

 
There is a page for each month of the year and in each month I have place several tags with a memorable moment or event.  

Hope you like it. 

Comments

  1. Like it? I LOVE it!!! I really want to make something like this... but I can't figure out how to make it and fasten it all together. Will you please share instructions?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop