123 Me

Yep,  it is not very often do I do a layout of me and this is mainly due to the fact that I don't have many photos taken as I am usually the one behind the camera.  

Using white cardstock as my base,  I stamped around the edges with a couple of random stamps.  With bubble wrap I stamped across the centre of the page and once dried,I used the same bubble wrap to press gesso across the same space.  

I also embossed butterflies on to the base once the gesso was dried. I used a scented embossing powder (peach).


And like most of my layouts,  it will be on display on a recipe stand until
 I complete the next layout.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop