Wrapping up the sleighs - Teachers gift

P.S. note from Christmas eve:   My little gift boxes won the 'Gift tag, wrapping and stocking stuffer' Artfull craft December challenge.  Such a nice little surprise to come home to on Christmas eve.  Many thanks Artful crafts.

Yep,  the risk factor of my son dropping the Chocolate sleigh was just too much for me to bear so I have made gift boxes for them. 

So the first one I made the box from Cream and red Card stock and matted some Stampin up Christmas paper on to green card stock.  On the top I made to flowers from Serviettes. 

  
 The box is made the some as the above and on the top I made 3 little parcels. 
 
Now its just whether they get to school without him eating them.



Enjoy.
Jonnece


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop