a big 'THANKS' card

I love getting little gifts and each time I like to make a card as thanks. 
On this occasion a friend made us some Feijoa chutney.  Yum and yes I realise that you may not have heard of Feijoa's but here in NZ they are bountiful this time of the year and we are always trying to find new ways to cook and enjoy them.   My favourite is cut in half and spooning out the centre, however a chutney with crackers and cheese, together with a nice glass of vino is just as good.    

For this thank you card I used the Feeling Sketch #145 challenge 


And here is the result.

And as always I have made an envelope to go with it. 


The card itself is 6x6. 
I used hessian and a wide fabric ribbon for the centre section ad embellished with a couple of flowers and a cut down prima tag.  I used thickers for the sentiment.
 


I hope you like it.

Happy scrapping.

J



Comments

  1. Wow this is a beautiful take on the sketch and I love the shabby chic vintage feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colors and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card you made and I like how you take our sketch :-))
    Thank you for entering at Feeling Sketchy this time! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jonnece - cheese, crackers, vino - sounds like my perfect evening in!!!!!! :) I love your card using our sketch. Love the vintage feel and the enlarged sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop