A day at the beach - Lets Scrap sketch challenge 05-15-16

Enjoying summer while we can. 
Spent the day at the beach with the boys and some friends.  The kids spent hours taking photos as the sun slowly disappeared. 

Which meant the perfect photos for this double layout challenge from Lets Scrap

And here is my take on the sketch.  In this shot the layout is folded to a 12x12

And this is the layout opened.  The left hand page folds in half which than allows you to fold at the centre. 

 I stencilled the base pages using a prima stencil 
 

 I used some beautiful prima flowers (my favourites) 
 And I used kindy glits to highlight the flowers, leaves and hearts that I cut out.

I hope you like the layout
Happy scrapping.

J





Comments

  1. Wow Jonnece this is a gorgeously creative take on Michelle's sketch. Adore the shabby chic feel and all those pretty hearts. Love the sparkly touches too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop