My craft room !!!

Well, here is the terrible state of my craft room.

 

Now to be honest it is actually more like a craft storage room as it is down stairs where Gregor's (the husband) Dojo is located as well. 
 
My craft room is to the right in the above photo, so rather than sitting down stairs listening to a group of men training I usually craft upstairs watching TV (a little hooked on Game of Throne at the moment)



 
And so I don't need to keep going down stair I do have this cabinet that stores a lot of my scrapbooking basics.   Gregor didn't want the crafts to take over upstairs (LOL) so this is a good hiding place. 
Anyway the weather is terrible today and there is no rugby for my young All Black in the making this weekend,  so a good weekend to do some tidying up down stairs so hopefully I will have updated photos in a couple of days. 

I love rain,  its a good reason to stay at home and craft in front of the fire. 

happy crafting.
J






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop