Lets Craft and Create design team

Exciting news, I am now also a member of the Lets Craft and Create design team. 

There are 2 design teams and I am on the second team.  The first team reveal on the 5th of each month and the second team reveal on the 19th of each month. So My first reveal is coming up on the 19th September, but the challenge is open now so please go check it out and be inspired. 


 The site does list the up and coming challenge themes so you have a heads up.

The current theme is Spots and stripes'.  
So let's get inspired! Here is layout with large spots,

A spotty chocolate  box I covered
And 21st card , with 21 stripes. 

I would love to see your creations

Happy crafting.

J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop