Lets Scrap Sketch Challenge for November - Brothers

Wow nearly the end of the year and here is the first of the challenges for the month of November from  'Lets Scrap Sketches'

The talented Mich has provided the inspiration

and here is my take on the sketch.  I would love to see your take on the sketch and also have a look at your blogs. 



Now for this challenge I decided that I would attempt to use just stuff from my every growing stash. 

I used a stencil that was a a gift on a magazine I purchased. 
 And my trusty old flag punch for the banner. 
 I decided against matting the photos as my boys do prefer the simple look on their layouts.
Here are couple more close ups.
 


Hope you like it and I can't wait to see your layouts.

Happy scrapping
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop